discovery, impacts and perspectives
- Are you interested in learning more about the various uses of nuclear energy?
- Do you wonder why the nuclear reactor disasters in Chernobyl and Fukushima could even happen?
- Do you want to expand your knowledge about biological radiation research and the positive effects of radiation therapy?
- Are you eager to learn more about geothermal energy and sustainable energy solutions?
- Do you enjoy discussing interdisciplinary perspectives with international peers?
Come along with us and explore the highly scientific and social relevance of nuclear fission and its impacts, which continue to the present day. Forster Summer School 2022 is dedicated to the controversies surrounding the scientific achievement of nuclear fission, the (in)responsible handling of it, the worldwide effects of such high-risk technologies and possible future perspectives of use.
Your participation offers you the unique chance to discuss current scientific positions from the perspectives of the fields of Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Geography and Geosciences with experts in an interdisciplinary setting. The program will be held in English.
The Date? July 22 – August 1st 2022
Forster Summer School is open to bachelor, master and PhD students on a first-come, first-served basis and will be closed when the number of applicants reaches 25. Applications should be submitted until Wednesday 31 March 2022.
If you have any questions regarding applications, the course schedule, accomodation or anything else, do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After your application, you will get an email with further information about participation fees, terms and conditions.
To apply to Forster Summer School, please fill out the required fields completely.