Applications and registrations for all study courses are possible for both the summer and winter semesters.

The Student Service Center or the Central Office for the Allocation of Study Places (ZVS) (for Pharmaceutical Sciences) is responsible for handling applications - not the faculty.

General questions about courses, accounts, and registration may be found on the website of the Student Advising and Information Center.



*The following website is in german